Activity – White Collar Legal – UK Business Circle


Question from AL:
I have a possession order and the tenant hasn’t left yet. Can you help get her out?

Our Answer: Yes we can. We can arrange the instruction of either County Court or High Court Bailiff to execute the order. We can do this on a fixed fee too.

Call us 0151 230 8931

#possession #execution #enforcement #legal

Source link

Related posts

Leave a Comment